Date & Time: 7th July at 7PM SAST (UCT +2)
Topic: Work Midweek Staycation, South Africa.
Q1 Please explain the term of staycation and then work-staycation? What are the most important deciding factors for you when considering a mid-week staycation destination? via @travelchatsa #TravelChatSA (19:00)
Q2 Locked down, but in need of mid-week breaks? Where can you go that’s safe & soul soothing? via @winelands #TravelChatSA (19:15)
Q3 What to do with the KIDS in lockdown level 4 and school holiday. Share some midweek staycation tips via @winelands #TravelChatSA (19:30)
Q4 Midweek staycations are changing hospitality industry. How hotels can make it more attractive to their potential guests. Share your thoughts via @travelopulent #TravelChatSA (19:45)
BONUS Q5 We need your voice. Describe your ideal staycation day in South Africa. Dream big – it is free via @dorolef #TravelChatSA (19:55)
How it works:
- Follow our Host @travelopulent, @TravelChatSA, @traveltonia, @winelands and @dorolef (on Twitter)
- Follow our Guest co-host: TBA
- Follow Hashtag #TravelChatSA and tweet chat stream HERE.
- DO remember to use the chat hashtag #TravelChatSA in each tweet (we don’t want to miss anything you say)
- Answer Questions posted every 15 min;
- Connect with others, Tweet, Re-Tweet, Converse and Enjoy the Chat!
- Make sure your Twitter feed is not private. Your posts won’t come up on the chat even if you have a hashtag.
- If you’d like to sponsor #TravelChatSA, sponsor a prize, suggest a topic or become a co-host – please get in touch here or DM us @travelopulent.
- #TravelChatSA is a great way to get brand recognition and create a buzz around your brand among tweeter hosts and co-hosts, participants and hundreds of thousands of followers. You will achieve all that an more in one-hour #TravelChatSA conversation chat.
- No “Self-Promotion” Tweets & Spam (if you have a question regarding what constitutes spam, get in touch).
- We are here to inspire! The pandemic is ongoing, and we recommend checking and following all local travel advice before you hit the road. You can ask your future host/travel provider before you go. Stay safe!
- Next chat – 21st July 2021 so please save the date! View all topics HERE.