Branded Chat: #335
Date & Time: 25 August at 7PM SAST (UCT +2)
Topic: World Travel Awards and other ways we can boost local tourism.
Q1 What is your favourite local destination? #BringItHomeWTA #WorldTravelAwardsSouthAfrica #TravelChatSA (19:00)
Q2 List three to five local places you would take a tourist? #BringItHomeWTA #WorldTravelAwardsSouthAfrica #TravelChatSA (19:15)
Q3 Why should locals vote for South African tourist destinations in the #WorldTravelAwards? #BringItHomeWTA #WorldTravelAwardsSouthAfrica #TravelChatSA (19:30)
Q4 What does local tourism mean to you? #BringItHomeWTA #WorldTravelAwardsSouthAfrica #TravelChatSA (19:45)
BONUS Q5 Have you voted for a South African nominee in the #WorldTravelAwards? Let’s bring some awards back to our home soil. Vote here – https://www.worldtravelawards.com/vote #BringItHomeWTA #WorldTravelAwardsSouthAfrica #TravelChatSA (19:55)
How it works:
- Follow our Host @travelopulent, @TravelChatSA, @traveltonia, @winelands and @dorolef
- Follow our Guest Co-Hosts of the evening: @RadissonHotels, @TableMountainCa,
- Follow Hashtag #TravelChatSA and tweet chat stream HERE.
- DO remember to use the chat hashtag #TravelChatSA in each tweet (we don’t want to miss anything you say)
- Answer Questions posted every 15 min;
- Connect with others, Tweet, Re-Tweet, Converse and Enjoy the Chat!
- Make sure your Twitter feed is not private. Your posts won’t come up on the chat even if you have a hashtag.
- If you’d like to sponsor #TravelChatSA, sponsor a prize, suggest a topic or become a co-host – please get in touch here or DM us @travelopulent.
- #TravelChatSA is a great way to get brand recognition and create a buzz around your brand among tweeter hosts and co-hosts, participants and hundreds of thousands of followers. You will achieve all that an more in one-hour #TravelChatSA conversation chat.
- No “Self-Promotion” Tweets & Spam (if you have a question regarding what constitutes spam, get in touch).
- We are here to inspire! The pandemic is ongoing, and we recommend checking and following all local travel advice before you hit the road. You can ask your future host/travel provider before you go. Stay safe!
- Next chat – 7th September 2021 so please save the date! View all topics HERE.