Chat no: #345
Date & Time: 23rd February at 7 PM SAST (UCT +2)
Topic: Exploring National Parks of South Africa
Q1 Describe your dream 7 -10 day trip to visit some of our National Parks via @dibrown5 #TravelChatSA (19:00)
Q2 Share the Do’s & Dont’s in National Parks via @traveltonia #TravelChatSA (19:15)
Q3 Most people visit National Parks to spot the big five (lion, elephant, buffalo, rhinoceros, leopard). What else is there to do and see in South Africa’s NPs? via @dorolef #TravelChatSA (19:30)
Q4 Share your most memorable national parks moments. If you’ve not visited yet – what are your expectations of the experience? via @winelands #TravelChatSA (19:45)
BONUS Q5 Share some info about your nearest and favourite national park. Add some photos via @travelopulent #TravelChatSA (19:55)
How it works:
- Follow our Host @travelopulent, @winelands, @traveltonia, @TravelChatSA and @dorolef.
- Follow our Guest Co-Hosts of the evening: TBA
- Follow Hashtag #TravelChatSA and tweet chat stream HERE.
- DO remember to use the chat hashtag #TravelChatSA in each tweet (we don’t want to miss anything you say)
- Answer Questions posted every 15 min; Connect with others, Tweet, Re-Tweet, Converse and Enjoy the Chat!
- Make sure your Twitter feed is not private. Your posts won’t come up on the chat even if you have a hashtag.
- If you’d like to sponsor #TravelChatSA, sponsor a prize, suggest a topic or become a co-host – please get in touch here or DM us @travelopulent.#TravelChatSA is a great way to get brand recognition and create a buzz around your brand among tweeter hosts and co-hosts, participants and hundreds of thousands of followers. You will achieve all that and more in a one-hour #TravelChatSA conversation chat.
- No hard “Self-Promotion” Tweets & Spam (if you have a question regarding what constitutes spam, get in touch).
- We are here to inspire! The pandemic is ongoing, and we recommend checking and following all local travel advice before you hit the road. You can ask your future host/travel provider before you go. Stay safe!
NEXT CHAT – 9th March. Save the date!