Chat no: #346
Date & Time: 9th March at 7 PM SAST (UCT +2)
Topic: Cabins and Camping in South Africa
Q1 Are you a camping or cabin-stay person and why? What do you enjoy most of the experience? Share a picture via @winelands #TravelChatSA (19:00)
Q2 Name 5 items that one needs to take on a camping/cabin stay? via @traveltonia #TravelChatSA (19:15)
Q3 Most memorable cabin/ camping experience…. And goooo! Give a shout out to places and tell us why was it memorable. Share a picture via @travelopulent #TravelChatSA (19:30)
Q4 How can you make a camping trip (a bit) more green/sustainable? via @dorolef #TravelChatSA (19:45)
BONUS Q5 Most fun or terrifying camping/cabin stay memory? Tell the story, share the picture via @winelands #TravelChatSA (19:55)
How it works:
- Follow our Host @travelopulent, @winelands, @traveltonia, @TravelChatSA and @dorolef.
- Follow our Guest Co-Hosts of the evening: TBA
- Follow Hashtag #TravelChatSA and tweet chat stream HERE.
- DO remember to use the chat hashtag #TravelChatSA in each tweet (we don’t want to miss anything you say)
- Answer Questions posted every 15 min; Connect with others, Tweet, Re-Tweet, Converse and Enjoy the Chat!
- Make sure your Twitter feed is not private. Your posts won’t come up on the chat even if you have a hashtag.
- If you’d like to sponsor #TravelChatSA, sponsor a prize, suggest a topic or become a co-host – please get in touch here or DM us @travelopulent.#TravelChatSA is a great way to get brand recognition and create a buzz around your brand among tweeter hosts and co-hosts, participants and hundreds of thousands of followers. You will achieve all that and more in a one-hour #TravelChatSA conversation chat.
- No hard “Self-Promotion” Tweets & Spam (if you have a question regarding what constitutes spam, get in touch).
- We are here to inspire! The pandemic is ongoing, and we recommend checking and following all local travel advice before you hit the road. You can ask your future host/travel provider before you go. Stay safe!
NEXT CHAT – 23rd March. Save the date!
Leave a Comment