Chat no: #349
Date & Time: 27th April at 7 PM SAST (UCT +2)
Topic: Photo Dumps & Cryptic Clues! Sharing SA in pictures. Guess where we are? Share your experiences and photos according to a category.
Q1 PLACES: Off the beaten track spots in South Africa that won your heart – give us a beautiful visual and a clue or two! via @winelands #TravelChatSA (19:00)
Q2 ARCHITECTURE: Please share a photo of a stunning piece of architecture and let us guess where in South Africa it is… via @dorolef #TravelChatSA (19:15)
Q3 ATTRACTION: Share a snap of an attraction in your area with a clue why it is a must for a visitor’s bucket list via @travelopulent #TravelChatSA (19:30)
Q4 NATURE: Share a picture of a uniquely South African landscape with a hint about its location and why it is so special via @travelchatsa #TravelChatSA (19:45)
BONUS Q5 WILDLIFE: Please crop a photo (you took) of South African wildlife and let us guess which animal it is via @dorolef #TravelChatSA (19:55)
How it works:
- Follow our Host @travelopulent, @winelands, @traveltonia, @TravelChatSA and @dorolef.
- Follow our Guest Co-Hosts of the evening: TBA
- Follow Hashtag #TravelChatSA and tweet chat stream HERE.
- DO remember to use the chat hashtag #TravelChatSA in each tweet (we don’t want to miss anything you say)
- Answer Questions posted every 15 min; Connect with others, Tweet, Re-Tweet, Converse and Enjoy the Chat!
- Make sure your Twitter feed is not private. Your posts won’t come up on the chat even if you have a hashtag.
- If you’d like to sponsor #TravelChatSA, sponsor a prize, suggest a topic or become a co-host – please get in touch here or DM us @travelopulent.#TravelChatSA is a great way to get brand recognition and create a buzz around your brand among tweeter hosts and co-hosts, participants and hundreds of thousands of followers. You will achieve all that and more in a one-hour #TravelChatSA conversation chat.
- No hard “Self-Promotion” Tweets & Spam (if you have a question regarding what constitutes spam, get in touch).
- We are here to inspire! The pandemic is ongoing, and we recommend checking and following all local travel advice before you hit the road. You can ask your future host/travel provider before you go. Stay safe!
NEXT CHAT – 11th May!