Chat no: #351
Date & Time: 1st June at 7 PM SAST (UCT +2)
Topic: Winter Warmer, South Africa. Getaways, specials, food and more.
Q1 TRAVEL: Tell us why Winter is also a great Season to travel in SA. What are the benefits (as opposed to Summer)? Share a picture via @winelands #TravelChatSA (19:00)
Q2 FOOD: Tell us about the best Winter Warmer Restaurant offers that cannot be missed this season. We are talking wholesome stews, aromatic curries and soups and gooo! via @travelopulent #TravelChatSA (19:15)
Q3 GETAWAY: Tell us about warm winter getaways for families/couples/singles that won’t break the bank. Share a picture via @travelchatsa #TravelChatSA (19:30)
Q4 TO DO: What are the top three things to do in winter in your area. Share a picture via @travelchatsa #TravelChatSA (19:45)
BONUS Q5 Q Please describe your perfect winter Sunday in South Africa. Share a picture via @dorolef #TravelChatSA (19:55)
How it works:
- Follow our Host @travelopulent, @winelands, @traveltonia, @TravelChatSA and @dorolef.
- Follow our Guest Co-Hosts of the evening: TBA
- Follow Hashtag #TravelChatSA and tweet chat stream HERE.
- DO remember to use the chat hashtag #TravelChatSA in each tweet (we don’t want to miss anything you say)
- Answer Questions posted every 15 min; Connect with others, Tweet, Re-Tweet, Converse and Enjoy the Chat!
- Make sure your Twitter feed is not private. Your posts won’t come up on the chat even if you have a hashtag.
- If you’d like to sponsor #TravelChatSA, sponsor a prize, suggest a topic or become a co-host – please get in touch here or DM us @travelopulent.#TravelChatSA is a great way to get brand recognition and create a buzz around your brand among tweeter hosts and co-hosts, participants and hundreds of thousands of followers. You will achieve all that and more in a one-hour #TravelChatSA conversation chat.
- No hard “Self-Promotion” Tweets & Spam (if you have a question regarding what constitutes spam, get in touch).
- We are here to inspire! The pandemic is ongoing, and we recommend checking and following all local travel advice before you hit the road. You can ask your future host/travel provider before you go. Stay safe!
NEXT CHAT – 15th June!
Leave a Comment